Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Amy and Tom's Rustic Wedding

Today's wedding belongs to Amy and Tom and my I'm totally
smitten with Amy's bridal gown designed by Jennifer Gifford.
"We celebrated our marriage at my maid of honour's childhood
home, just outside of Rockhampton," explains Amy. "The
ceremony was held at her parent’s stables, Tarantella Lodge, followed
by a beautiful, reception held on the property. I have grown up with
my maid of honour, we have been best friends for over 20 years."
Amy said, "I knew that I wanted a rustic and country feel to our
wedding and could not think of a more fitting or welcoming venue
as that of my best friend’s childhood property (it was my second home
growing up). I was walked down the aisle by both of my parents to
‘Mango Tree’ by Angus and Julia Stone. I wore my deceased,
grandmother’s pearls on the day, on loan from my aunt for the day."
BRIDE’S JEWELLERY Borrowed from bride’s grandmother
CATERING Mark Thompson
CEREMONY OFFICIANT Noela Walls


2 comments:

  1. Where are the bridesmaid dresses from? They are stunning and just what I am looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wedding dress. It's gorgeous. www.dreamdayinvitations.com.au

    ReplyDelete